resources for learning kanji using Heisig's RTK method
- Learn the kanji radicals too.
- Do not try to learn more than 20 new kanji in a day, the reviews will become overwhelming.
- Do not try to learn more than just the kanji and keyword for a start.
- Always do your reviews each day. Use the setting to do reviews before new cards if needed. Never skip more than one day of reviews!
- When it becomes too difficult to write the kanji, suspend those cards and just learn to read first.
- If you get swamped with >1000 reviews, as a last resort you can "super click" the "hard" button on each review without looking at it ...
... Or just knuckle down and do the reviews!